Home perfect--customers beware--damaged product not replaced
Home Perfect customers beware.Spent $250 on sink.
Didn't open the box within 48 hours, not realizing their incredibly limited damage reporting policy. They would not help in anyway because the damage was not reported within 48 hours. I did not damage the sink, all I did was not open the box immediately. For that crime the punishment is $250 into the garbage.
Beware because the terms and conditions you check that you have read say nothing about their unreasonable damage return policy.
When I contacted them all they said was "there is nothing we can do", which of course is ridiculous.They do not value their customers, aren't willing to assist in reaching a compromise, so BUYERS/CUSTOMERS BEWARE.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Blanco Kitchen Sink
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Thieves broke into Sentry safe stole everything.They use pry bars on the door separated the door broke the welds from the inner door and bent the lock mechanism to open...."
- "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...."
- "I bought a 10X diopter magnifier florescent hobby desk lamp from eHobbyTools several years ago on eBay. When it arrived I was instantly concerned about replacing the circular florescent bulb..."
- "i received a netspend mastercard today and they put my nick-name on the card this is just weird,and i really want to know how do the get my info?and i..."
- "Sony ebook reader PRS-350 Cost: about $140.00 Replacement cost for the little plastic stylus for navigating the screen: $63.00 You can only buy it from Sony. So A couple of emails to Sony only gets..."
- "deceptive business practice. they send you a receipt for your $1.00 purchase to freeze your credit report. NOWHERE do they tell you it's a trial and that you..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."
- "This driver was sitting in traffic blocking the road for 20 minutes talking on his cell phone. I stopped because i use this company and thought the truck was disabled..."