Home perfect--customers beware--damaged product not replaced
Home Perfect customers beware.Spent $250 on sink.
Didn't open the box within 48 hours, not realizing their incredibly limited damage reporting policy. They would not help in anyway because the damage was not reported within 48 hours. I did not damage the sink, all I did was not open the box immediately. For that crime the punishment is $250 into the garbage.
Beware because the terms and conditions you check that you have read say nothing about their unreasonable damage return policy.
When I contacted them all they said was "there is nothing we can do", which of course is ridiculous.They do not value their customers, aren't willing to assist in reaching a compromise, so BUYERS/CUSTOMERS BEWARE.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Blanco Kitchen Sink
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I signed up as a rep a couple of months ago. I paid a fee to become a rep and paid money for advertising as well. A few days ago, the..."
- "When I ordered from this Company, I was warned prior to purchasing the hair. A video on YouTube called HALO INDIAN HAIR SUCKS!!! warned me of this indian hair vendor...."
- "I purchased furniture with a tag that reads, hobby lobby warehouse reorder furniture $149.99. Furniture Always 30% off, Your price is $104.99 . My 40% coupon was refused at their..."
- "Nar Mar Construction Company, Inc - Formerly McAnally Construction Company and MCC & Associates Inc. of Rockwall, TX owned by Shannon McAnally, Megan McAnally, John McAnally, Keith McAnally, Cindy McAnally,..."
- "Another "Posher" broke almost every listing rule: - inappropriate language - asking / pursuing a buyer if they're interested just bc they ask a ? - trying to do a..."
- "Service guy came spent 5 minutes or less. He did not leave a list of things he checked or serviced, nothing to sign or review, just said goodbye and walked..."
- "deceptive business practice. they send you a receipt for your $1.00 purchase to freeze your credit report. NOWHERE do they tell you it's a trial and that you..."
- "musicstorelive auctioned what they claimed was a 2009 Hiwatt in "XLNT COND" on ebay. I won the auction and they sent me a 1981 Hiwatt-Biacrown in a late model Hiwatt..."
- "i received a netspend mastercard today and they put my nick-name on the card this is just weird,and i really want to know how do the get my info?and i..."