Home Perfect - DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY
Sent merchant pictures of defective material.Merchant claims defect was from shipping and must have been reported within 2 days per damaged item policy however they will not acknowledge that item was not damaged in shipping but instead defective from pre-shipping activity.
Package was inspected for damage when arrived; defects are not apparent until installation. Seeking replacement for defective item but vendor would only offer $40 discount on an ordered replacement. Will not accept return.
The bottom portion of the toilet has voids and missing chunks from either mold issues or pre-packaged handling. The box for the item was not damaged or obviously mis-handled that we can tell.
We had opened the box in the presence of the carrier to confirm the unit was not damaged.
Unfortunately the defects shown were not obvious until installation preparations as they are not visible when you look down into the box (need to look from the side or underneath).We feel this defect has been in the product since before packaging.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a queeen size Serta Mattress set from Mazer in Birmingham Alabama that is defective. I had it picked up and delivered to the house we are buying, but..."
- "Bought a leather sectional 5 years ago. After 2 yrs the leather started peeling. Now the entire sectional is peeling. Paid over $1800 for this and am highly disappointed...."
- "10-17-14. Went to American Freights, North Memorial Pkwy,Huntsville Al, Store...I picked sofa, loveseat, recliner for my disabled mother. .I took pictures of the furniture I picked and forwarded pics..to my..."
- "We rented from Avis-Budget in Israel and had the worst experience of our lives. The car was delivered to us in a dark garage. When I arrived to pick up..."
- "We got a new roof that is now in our falling piece by piece in to our yard. This is not the first time either. September 20th is when the..."
- "NOW OUT OF BUSINESS AND HAS FILED BANKRUPTCY TO GET OUT OF ANY PAYMENTS OR STUFF HE STOLE FROM CUSTOMER VEHICLES. THIS MAN IS A SCAM ARTIST, A CHEAT AND..."
- "We had them do a clean up after a water leak. We were flustered and did not know who to call. since they advertise so heavily, we could only..."
- "we had cabinets delivered damaged, broken and the customer service sucks. we have to delay our job three times now before of the damages to these cabinets. i would never..."
- "I placed an order on Aug 14, 2015. Today is Oct 29th. After 2 phone calls and 4 emails, I still have not gotten my order, and now they are..."