Home Perfect - DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY
Sent merchant pictures of defective material.Merchant claims defect was from shipping and must have been reported within 2 days per damaged item policy however they will not acknowledge that item was not damaged in shipping but instead defective from pre-shipping activity.
Package was inspected for damage when arrived; defects are not apparent until installation. Seeking replacement for defective item but vendor would only offer $40 discount on an ordered replacement. Will not accept return.
The bottom portion of the toilet has voids and missing chunks from either mold issues or pre-packaged handling. The box for the item was not damaged or obviously mis-handled that we can tell.
We had opened the box in the presence of the carrier to confirm the unit was not damaged.
Unfortunately the defects shown were not obvious until installation preparations as they are not visible when you look down into the box (need to look from the side or underneath).We feel this defect has been in the product since before packaging.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- " Be wary of purchasing anything here. I purchased the Venice Sofa, Love Seat and Ottoman and spent about $2000 for it. I love the set but am having warranty..."
- "The "10 year warranty" is a load of BS. After a month, the seam in my pillow opened up and the fill started to spill out. I called the company..."
- "Home Perfect customers beware. Spent $250 on sink. Didn't open the box within 48 hours, not realizing their incredibly limited damage reporting policy. They would not help..."
- "Enterprise Shopping Center - 9461 Annapolis Road, Lanham, Maryland, 20706 As a loyal customer of TJ Max I was very upset and sadden by the fact that the manager of this..."
- "I wish I saw this page before I made an order with TinyDeal. TinyDeal refused to exchange a defective item for one that works properly. First, the scammer who goes..."
- "My experience purchasing a Toshiba dryer from HHGregg was pleasant until the installation crews arrived. After a series of complications, finally the third installation crew installed my dryer--but not..."
- "DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street #3, Boston, MA 02113...."
- "why is it that when i upgrade defences a few days later i have to upgrade again on same defence once i have maxed it for its town hall level..."
- "Let’s start it all over because I think Airbnb don’t have any idea about the absurdness of what’s happening. Airbnb said that: “Airbnb really appreciates what I’ve been doing..."